What to look for in Your Agent:
- A sense of professionalism.
- A full time Agent who is committed to the profession (and who will be committed to getting your house sold!)
- A familiarity with the area in which your home is located.
- A familiarity with the price range in which your house will be listed.
- Evidence of advertising and marketing ability.
- References from previous sellers.
Questions to ask Your Agent:
- Are you a full time Agent?
- How long have you been in the Real Estate business?
- Are you an MLS (Multiple Listing Service) Member?
- How familiar are you with the area where our home is located?
- Can you supply 3 names and addresses of recent clients for whom you sold a home that we can contact for reference purposes?
- How did you arrive at the suggested listing price for our home?
- What is your specific marketing plan for our house?
- How do you plan on keeping us informed of the progress?